We offer specialized care to help maintain or improve the quality of life for someone whose illness, disease, or condition is unlikely to be cured. Each resident will be evaluated so that we can provide the most comfortable and appropriate care.
Our Services Include:
- Comfort and support services
- 24-hour professional nursing staff
- Comprehensive medical care team
- Medical equipment and supplies as needed
- Physical, Occupational, Speech-language pathology services
- Dietary counseling
- Grief and loss counseling
- On-site chaplain/spiritual adviser
- Private family areas
Our staff is ready and available to help you and your loved one during this time. To show our support to you, we have provided you with some helpful links below. Please use these resources to help answer questions and provide you with peace of mind.
- Understanding your Medicare coverage for Hospice and Respite Care
- Medicare Hospice Benefits
- Mayo Clinic: End of life: Caring for a dying loved one
Please click on the links below to read more from our contracted hospice providers.
AseraCare Hospice Myths + Facts
AseraCare General Hospice Brochure
AseraCare Hospice Care Guide
St. Croix Patient Caregiver Handbook
St. Croix Brochure
St. Croix What is Hospice
VNA COVID Bereavement
VNA Hospice Brochure
Thank you for entrusting your loved one to our care. We look forward to serving you.